Just 10 years ago the DC Shorts Film Festival set up shop in the District. This year from September 19-29th festival goers can enjoy 11 days of film with more than 150 to choose from. Six theatres across the region will host film showings includung:
- Landmark’s E Street Theater: 555 11th Street, NW
- The U.S. Navy Memorial Theatre: 701 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- Angelika Film Center and Café Mosaic: 2911 District Ave (Fairfax, VA)
- Atlas Performing Arts Center: 1333 H Street, NW
- Anacostia Arts Center: 1231 Good Hope Road, SE
- VisArts Rockville: 155 Gibbs Street (Rockville, MD)
Purchase tickets for each show for $12 at DCShorts.com or purchase an ALL-access pass for $100. Can't attend the festival? This year over 125 will be available to view online as part of the festival.