Staying in the District this Weekend? Here is my vote for the Top 10 adventures you should enjoy throughout this long weekend.
10. Stop by Jazz in the Garden on Friday at the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden for the first concert of the season. More details HERE.
9. Venture to Annapolis, Maryland for some local crab bashing or stay in town and jet over to Policy for their Memorial Day Crab Fest party with DC Brau on Monday. Tickets are $35 and more details HERE.
8. Check out what could be the East Coast's largest month-long art show with 1,300 artists at Artomatic in Crystal City. Deets HERE. With 11 stories of exhibits, bands, installations and food, beer and wine, you'll need to make a day of it or an entire weekend.
7. Rent a stand-up paddle board on the Potomac at Jack's Boathouse and go out for an afternoon on the river. $25 per hour. More info on kayaks and stand-up paddle boarding HERE.
6. Go check out Men in Black III, Snow White and the Huntsman, the Avengers, Battleship or any other blockbuster and purchase two Fandango movie tickets for just $6 online HERE with Amazon Deals.
5. Join Brightest Young Things for their Zou Bisou Bisou party at the Embassy of France on Saturday with DJ's, acts and plenty of alcohol to go around. Tickets are $25 HERE.
4. Enjoy brunch on the patio at Mintwood Place in Adam's Morgan and enjoy the hangover special and the Hibiscus-orange champagne cocktail. See the full brunch menu HERE.
2. Trek up to Second Wind Crossfit at 14th and Colorado for Saturday morning bootcamp at 9:30 a.m. with Steve to get that body bikini ready because every single DC public pool opens on Saturday. See the full list of pools and hours HERE.
1. Grab the girls (or boys) and head to Spa World in Virginia for a full day of pampering and water relaxation. $35 for a full day pass. And it's adults only! More info HERE.