Chef Spike Mendelsohn of Good Stuff Eatery is joined by Kelsey Nixon, voted “Fan Favorite” on season four of “The Next Food Network Star” in a young, hip, new webseries for the Food Network. The duo’s culinary talents are put to the test as Chef Spike and Kelsey offer two takes on classic dishes – Kelsey’s “by the book” approach and Spike’s “off the hook” spin. The Food2 website is HERE.
All in all more than a thousand online videos are waiting to be sampled and savored at Food2, along with recipes, tips and more.
Food2 has already built a following by giving out small bites of content online - blog posts, Facebook page, Flickr photos and “tweets” have been available since early March. Now a full-fledged Food2 website is live featuring:
- Video – Food2 has more than a thousand short food and drink videos including web originals with new, fresh faces as well as shorts from the trusted talent and kitchens of Food Network.
- Challenges – Users compete head to head in virtual Food2 Challenges to find the prettiest, the tastiest, the cheapest, the weirdest and the ugliest food around.
- Recipes – From quick and easy to palate expanding, no matter what type of needed, the authority of Scripps Networks and the Food2 community will steer you in the right direction.
- Tips – Whether gourmand or food-newbie, community-provided Food2 tips make navigating the kitchen a snap.
- Blog – Just like a party where everyone winds up in the kitchen talking food, the best food bloggers and most current food culture content all gather here at the Food2 Blog.