Monday, March 9, 2009

Saima Says Write Someone a Note Today


Sometimes a thank you through an email is just so vile. I'm a huge fan of writing personal notes. And each year I order my stationary, but I've really yet to get on the ball and choose a design for this year. I was elated when I found out this weekend about Saima Says Design, a stationery design studio in Georgetown.

They opened in 2006 and focus mainly on custom stationery design, working one-on-one with clients to create a that perfect piece.

They just introduced the Signature Collection which ready-to-order, eco-friendly stationery. Each Signature Collection ensemble is printed on cushy 100 percent cotton rag. The orders take about six weeks and this is perfect for weddings or just to create a personalized set to write notes to friends and family.

So stop in at their store today or give their owner, Saima Khan, a call for an appointment. I'm certainly going to stop in after I return from my trip and finally order my 2009 stationary.

http://www.saimasaysdesign.com/
202.370.6381

1010 Wisconsin Avenue Suite 670
Washington, DC 20007

Saima Says Design

Voted "Best Wedding Vendor" by Washingtonian Magazine 2009
Style Me Pretty's "Little Black Book" Preferred Vendor
2007 Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Platinum List
Luxurious Wedding- Featured Designer Fall 2006





No comments: