Yes so sad, a full week without the skinny. But you will survive. My girls and I are off to Aspen this week and I sadly must put you all on hold for a few days. But just to get you through your withdrawl here are a couple of things for you to partake. Have a great week everyone! Life is grand. Oh and the picture above is of Snowmass. God bless snowboarders. Prost! Jade
- Free pizza happy hour at Hudson's until 7 p.m. and perhaps some dinning on the patio should the weather be nice.
- Capital Design Week begins. More details HERE.
- Join Rustico on as they once again roll out the stillage and feature 5 rare and delicious cask ales. They will also be giving away the glassware provided by each brewery for each of the real ales on hand. 6:00pm-11:00pm. $8-$10 per pint. For more information please call 703.224.5051
- Tuesday Boozeday at RUGBY. The skinny is HERE.
- Get in the Pink with celebrity host acclaimed Chef Art Smith of Art and Soul at the National Cherry Blossom Festival's Annual Pink Tie Party, presented by Shiseido and GO OUT 2 EAT. Procceeds benefit the National Cherry Blossoms Festival, Inc. 6:30pm-11:00pm. $150 per person.
- Bartending 4 Changes benefiting Interstages. More info HERE.
- Macy's Fashionista Shopping Party. Details HERE.
- WAVE at Current with DJ Will Eastman and Micah Vellian
- Dinner with an Artist? How would you like to share a private dinner with your choice of Washington's most interesting and accomplished artists? Some of the biggest names on the Washington arts scene are coming together as guests for The Fillmore Arts Center's Dinner with an Artist program. Each artist will be the guest of honor at an exclusive, salon-style dinner for no more than eight lucky ticket holders. The dinners are hosted in the private homes of local arts patrons. All proceeds go to support Fillmore, a non-profit, charitable organization that provides award-winning arts education programs for public elementary schools across the city. Tickets are tax-deductible. 7:00pm-11:00pm. $175 per person. Locations vary. To purchase tickets CLICK HERE.
- Equinox continues its popular seasonal happy hours with a decadent chocolate theme. Rich, creamy chocolate cocktails and decadent chocolate-based snacks take center stage at Equinox. Reservations for the Chocolate Happy Hour are not required. 5:00-7:00pm.
- Level Up at Red Lounge with DJ Chris Burns
- Sneaker's in the Club One Year Anniversary party at Wonderland Ballroom
- Art Whino opening reception of Oneness Theories - the art of Adam Russell. Details HERE.
- Shamrock Fest at RFK. Tickets HERE.