Friday, February 27, 2009

DC This Week is ON HOLD. Countdown in T-MINUS 11 DAYS until Aspen

http://media.ski.com/trailmaps/tm_snowmass.jpg
The weekend has begun. Tonight we venture to George Clinton at 9:30 Club, Saturday night a Bronx Tale and Sunday a day of rest with some volunteering in the afternoon. With house guests in town all week and this weekend I've had little rest, but lots of fun.

Last night it was great to see everyone at Better Days and there are endless events for you guys to partake tonight and this weekend. I suggest the When Harlem Came to Paris performance, CRACK and Anna U. Davis' show at Longview Gallery.

My girls and I are super hype because today we packed ALL of our snowboard/ski gear in bags and I brought it all to the office so it could make its way over to Aspen ahead of our arrival. I haven't been this excited about a trip in a while. And five days in Aspen in March will be grand! I will get lots of boarding time in and get to see old friends and party with the girls. I couldn't ask for a better life.

Countdown in T-MINUS 11 DAYS! I leave you with a picture of the Snowmass trail map above. Live it. Learn it. Love it. Prost! Have a great weekend everyone. Jade

No comments: