Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you have Obama Lurve?

mmmariano
A note from Marielle Mariano on her new
Obama Lurve shirt..............

HELLO 2009....and HELLO TO OUR NEW
PRESIDENT!! In honor of this historic
moment in our nation's history and the
great admiration so many people have
for our 44th president, I've decided to
make a t-shirt out of my "Obama Lurve" print
AND I'm donating a portion of my proceeds
to CHALK4PEACE.

Obama Lurve t-shirt (Women's and Men's)

As many of you know I am the East Coast
Coordinator for C4P. You can buy the
shirt (and a print or two) online HERE for $25.
or from the following stores in the DC area:

moojoo ken - shirts available by Jan. 10
On U Street, my SIGNED shirts are
sold exclusively here.
1512 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009

Meeps - shirts available by Jan. 10
2104 18th Street, NW- Adams Morgan
Washington, DC 20009
Obama Lurve t-shirt (Women's and Men's)

No comments: