10. Malmaison in Georgetown hosts their Second Annual Pre-Independence Day celebration this Thursday. White attire is a must. RSVP HERE.
9. Sheldon Scott hosts a "Family" Barbeque bash at Gibson with his secret Carolina sauce and crab feast for guests this Friday. Details HERE.
8. DJ Gavin Holland and special guests host the wildly popular Nouveau Riche dance party and rooftop bash at Redrocks this Friday. Details HERE.
7. NOMA hosts third annual July 4th Bash. The public event takes places from 4 to 7 p.m. Guests can enjoy a moonbounce, slides, free food for the first 200 people courtesy of Harris Teeter and live bluegrass from the Page County Ramblers. Details HERE.
6. Whip up some tasting treats care of Food & Wine Magazine for your barbeque. Recipes HERE.
5. Watch the Independence Day Parade on Friday along the Mall. The parade kicks off at 11:45 a.m. on Constitution Avenue and 7th Street NW. Details HERE.
4. Watch the fireworks on the Mall with a hundred thousand other onlookers. Be prepared for crowds, security and heat. Gates open at 3 p.m. and fireworks start at roughly 8:30 p.m. Arrive well in advance and drinks LOTS of water. Details HERE.
3. Book brunch at btoo (sister restaurant of Belga) on 14th Street and enjoy their delectable lobster waffle and bucket of bacon. Book HERE.
2. Find a friend with a rooftop and bring plenty of beer, food and a hostess gift to join in the fun. If you have no friend with a roof deck then...........
1. Tweet or message me @JadeFloydDC and I'll invite you to our rooftop bash with DJ Trevor Martin and catering from Red, Hot and Blue. We know how to throw down on the 4th (last year's photo pictured).