We all remember the Veuve Clicquot airstream that hit the District last year. Well they've created a new experience for consumers and lovers of Champagne. From July 25th to August 2nd pop over to any of these D.C. and Virginia locations to enjoy a glass of bubbly, entertainment and select bites from each locale.
- Hotel Monaco in Old Town, Alexandria from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on July 25th. Guests can purchase Yellow Label by-the-glass for $7 or by-the-bottle for $40 and Rose by-the-glass for $8 or a by-the-bottle for $45 with a live band to set the mood.
- A-Town will host a lunch buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m on Sunday, July 27th. Guests can enjoy refreshing sorbet, participate in a Jenga tournament or snap pics at the photobooth. Guests can purchase Yellow Label by-the-glass for $10 and by-the-bottle for $99, and Rose by-the-glass for $12 and by-the-bottle for $109.
- The W Hotel will host a Clicquot by Mail bash to kick off the truck’s stop in on July 30th from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Guests can enjoy Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label by-the-glass for $18 paired with homemade potato chips, gourmet rosemary French fries and crab beignets. There will also be a calligraphist on site to transcribe personalized messages and letters for guests.
- The Washington Hilton invites you to enjoy a hot summer night with a Veuve Clicquot mimosa and bellini bar from which guests can choose fresh fruit purees on July 31 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. There will also be live music and Yellow Label by-the-glass for $14.
- Boss Shepard will have specials on Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and Rosé all night long August 1st.
- STK will have Yellow Label by-the-glass for $18 paired with local, fresh raw bar appetizers on August 2nd from 4 to 6 p.m.