This Thursday (July 10th) the Intentional Quarterly and BYBS will host a Petcha Kutcha-style lightening talk at The Dunes. Guests will hear live talks by young D.C. professionals working to impact social change and their sectors and within the District.
· Alana Ramo, the Case Foundation
· Camdon Place, co-founder and Director of Delicious Spectacle
· Matt Laslo, NPR Journalist
· Michael Youngblood, co-founder of Unsettle
· Audrey Mathias, media maven
· Neil Shah, EverFi
· Maggie Lemere, novelist
· Regina Anderson, Life
· Kate Jenkins, EIC and founder of The Intentional
· Alison Lea Sher, co-founder of the BYBS media project
· Aaron Anderson, Master of Ceremonies
Doors open at 7 p.m.
Speakers begin at 7:30
Music by DJ Adrian Loving at 9 p.m.
1402 Meridian Place, NW (second floor)
Washington, D.C. 20010
Tickets are $10 HERE. All proceeds from Next Up DC will benefit The Intentional and BYBS in their efforts to educate and uplift the millennial generation through creative expression.