From May 26 to June 20, "Best Mixology/Beverage Program" RAMMY nominees are hosting a month-long cocktail promotion where you can taste and sip their cocktail for a chance to win two tickets to the annual gala on June 26.
- Mixologists Duane Sylvestre and Jamie MacBain at Bourbon Steak are mixing up the creative Is He Sharpe?
- ChurchKey's Alewife is an innovative cocktail concocted by beer master Greg Engert and mixologist Kevin Rogers.
- Adam Bernbach, mixologist at Estadio is stirring up a perfect spring cocktail called the Hop Skip.
- Jon Arroyo at Founding Farmers has created the refreshing Citros Gengibre Cocktail.
- And Chantal Tseng at Tabard Inn is serving up mugs of her Perennial Tea.
Want to know what goes into all of these cocktails? Stop by at the restaurants for a drink. Diners who purchase a RAMMY cocktail at any of the five restaurants until June 20 will be eligible to win two tickets to the RAMMY gala on June 26. Fill out the card with your drink purchase and a winner will be chosen at random on June 20 at the end of the promotion.The RAMMYS Restaurant Awards Gala and fundraiser honors the exceptional ability and accomplishments of the DC area restaurant industry. Celebrating the 29th annual event on June 26 you'll encounter d endless amount of food and cocktails for your tasting pleasure. It's a foodie's delight! Purchase tickets ONLINE HERE.