VOTE this week determine the winner of RAMMY Award categories, including: "Hottest Restaurant Bar Scene, "Neighborhood Gathering Place,"and"Power Spot." From April 28th to May 5th you can "Eat the Vote". 'Eat the Vote' promotions include:
- Bar Pilar (1833 14th St. NW) is throwing a Neighborhood Block Party on 4/28 from 5 to 10 p.m., featuring cocktail specials, food specials, and the return of the famous photo booth. Photos will be free to all who vote for the restaurant.
- Bastille (1201 North Royal St.) will be offering happy hour pricing all day and night on 4/28, cocktails will range from $6 to $6.50.
- Bombay Club (815 Connecticut Ave. NW) is offering a $10 Power Cocktail throughout the week made with 2 oz. of Bank's Rum, .5 oz. of Orange Curacao, .75 oz of house made raspberry syrup and .5 oz. of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Carmine's (616 E St. NW) will be hosting a Power Party from 4 to 7 p.m. on 5/5 featuring cocktail and appetizer specials; surprise "Power Guests;" tours of the restaurant's Secret Service entrance for all who vote; computers set up at the bar for patrons who wish to vote.
- Equinox (818 Connecticut Ave. NW) is hosting a Power Hour from 5 to 6 p.m. every night from 4/28-5/5, which includes cocktail specials and free bar munchies for those who have voted.
- Masa 14 (1825 14th St. NW) is offering a drink and food special at a discounted price of $10, includes Mango Mojito, Mojito Traditional, Spicy Tuna TemakiHand Roll and Mango Summer Rolls.
- PS 7's (777 Eye St. NW) will be hosting a Voting Punch Party on 4/29 featuring master mixologist Gina Chersevani's famous punches at the discounted price of $7 each, as well as burgers and its signature flatbreads for half price.