Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On My Radar: DC Interior Designer Darryl Carter: The New Traditional

the new traditional darryl carter news events
I'm on the prowl for a new sofa and rug for the living room and while on Elle Decor came across D.C. based designer Darryl Carter who wrote The New Traditional. Visit him online today HERE to preview some of his recent design inspirations. And purchase his book ONLINE HERE. I need to gift a copy for myself.
Now if only I could gift myself an interior design session with him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gilt Groupe is a great website for people that like to wear high class apparel. They have designer brands at up to 70% off, with clearance events up to 90% off!

Anyone wanting to join Gilt can use my invitation link to join (the site is currently invite-only): http://www.gilt.com/invite/wpd