Monday, January 24, 2011

50 First Dates with Dorothy Tene Redmond

Funny Flirting Ecard: I like you enough to take you out for a meal I can't expense.

I eagerly clicked on the link my friend, Dorothy, sent me this morning. She's writing a new online blog for Metromix on her dating adventures (and misadventures in D.C.). I quickly began forwarding the article to my girlfriends who all have gone through similar situations in the past. Check out her first date at Buddha Bar HERE. My only question is.............who had to pay for that date and is there etiquette on who should pay for a miserable first date. I went on a date once with a guy who took me to a pricey steakhouse (though I suggested a reasonable less formal place), then grilled me on my resume and essentially interviewed me to be his future wife. Needless to say, I didn't pass that interview and he ate like a hog - literally.

No comments: