Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cork Market Offers Thanksgiving To Go. Thank God!

I'll sadly be on an airplane this Thanksgiving as I jet away to Thailand for the month for the volunteer program. But my eyes lit up when I saw that Cork Market & Tasting Room will offer its homemade sides and desserts to-go for those hosting Thanksgiving dinner. I'll be the most popular person in business class if I bring all of these treats along.

Several creative side dishes will be offered such as Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Brown Butter, Macaroni and Cheese, Sweet Potato Gratin, Cornbread Stuffing and Traditional Bread Stuffing, Braised Greens (vegetarian or non vegetarian) and Cranberry Ginger Relish. Luscious desserts such as the Butterscotch Pecan Tart with Chocolate Crust, Apple Spice Pie and Pumpkin Cheesecake will also be available for pick-up on either Wednesday or Thursday of Thanksgiving. Dishes must be pre-ordered by Monday, November 22 by calling the market at (202) 265-2674 or emailing info@corkdc.com.

No comments: