Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ON MY RADAR: Luxe City Guides


With a number of trips in the works this year I've been bombarding my Amazon account with travel book purchases to get me up-to-speed. But I was overjoyed this morning when I found a Luxe City Guides sale on Gilt Groupe Home. You can snag the Asian Grande tour package above for just $38 (normally $75). This Asian Grand Tour Box set of 8 contains guides to Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo. I scored a copy of the Thailand Capitals Set for just $15 (normally $27).

Gilt Groupe, Gilt Man, Gilt Home and Gilt Fuse provide access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts 36 hours and features hand selected styles from a single designer. Sign up today HERE.

No comments: