Friday, April 16, 2010

Piecing it all together at home

I returned from a week of travel to Chicago and New York for work with a stomach bug and two amazing chairs waiting for me in my dining room from a little birdie.

I'm in love with these chairs and they will match perfectly with my table (leaning against the wall) that I have yet to have a base made for yet. The tabletop was a find in Baltimore at
Second Chance and weighs just about as much as I do. The chairs are from a store in Alexandria whose name I will need to find out and report back.

The lamp I snagged at VASTU a few weeks ago. Piece by piece I'm finally finishing up the dining room and I have two aluminum bookshelves coming next week so I can finally arrange the hundreds of books sitting in the hall way. There's no place like home.

No comments: