Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It Rowed Today on Gilt Fuse

English Giraffe

This past weekend when it "rowed" (my version for raining and snowing at the same time) I was peeved on my trip to the yoga studio as my my Puma flats ended up soaking wet.

Despite the rainy days I defy convention and always opt out of rain boots, though I've known for a while I would have to give in. And today I did just that on Gilt Fuse when the new DAV Rain (featured in InStyle) sale started. I scored two very affordable pairs of DAV boots for $68 total. Now I can stop complaining about my soggy shoes and walk from the parking garage to work like a normal human being on those "rowed" days.



And though I promised myself no more Gilt Groupe or Gilt Fuseshopping until after the holidays these were too cheap to pass up and I can't deal with soggy Puma's any longer. Let the obsession continue. Gilt Groupe and Gilt Fuse provides access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts 36 hours and features hand selected styles from a single designer. Sign up today HERE.



Sport

No comments: