It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And shopping for your man and "man friends" is always a challenge. So I asked my best "man friends" what they would want from their woman for the holidays and here were the goods on their picks under $500.
- For the hipster: Custom Chuck Taylors $70 (pictured above)
- For the playboy: John Varvatos 'Vintage' Eau de Toilette $50 to $80
- For the work-a-holic: Cut-out halter babydoll lingerie from Victoria’s Secret and my girl wearing it $30
- For the gamer: Sony PlayStation III $350
- For the music head: Crosley Stack-O-Matic Woodgrain Turntable $200 or a new needle for my turntable $350 at Needledoctor.com
- For the workout feen: Wii Fit Plus $100
- For the city boy: Giant Simple Seven Cruiser Bike $500
For the biker:Custom Vehicle Operations™ Road King® Style Low-Profile Leather Seat for my Harley Davidson $400
- For the fashionisto: Cashmere scarf from Bloomies or Club Monaco $100
- For the reader: A subscription to Maxim, GQ or a gift card to local bookstore $20 to $50 or a SONY reader digital book $300.
- For the artist: A subscription to ART FORUM magazine $50
- For the foodie in DC: Dinner for two at KOMI (booked a month in advance) $300