Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DC Restaurant Week Coming January 11-17, 2010

DC Restaurant Week - Participating Restaurants
Restaurant Week in DC for me is like Christmas - in the form of Gourmet Prix-Fixe Menus. Book your restaurant week reservations ASAP from January 11-17, 2010.
I've already scored reservations at Adour at the St. Regis, Ruth Chris Steak House (where I go every Restaurant Week each year), Rasika and Zentan at Donovan House. My strategy for restaurant week is only going places where my meal would never cost less than $30. So stay away from places you can dine everyday and are average prices.


Enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants for
$20.10 Lunches & $35.10 Dinners. See the full list of participating restaurants and their meal options HERE. Prices are per person and do not include beverage, tax or gratuity.

No comments: