Tuesday, December 8, 2009

David Palmer Revamps My Look













This past weekend I had the privilege of having my locks chopped off by noted stylist David Palmer. It's been years since I let anyone touch my hair (after my stylist of PR @ Partners disappeared and left no word of where he ventured off to).

So needless to say, I've been rockin' the same do for a while and it was - how should I say............boring. I needed a new look and when I was offered the opportunity to have him work on my hair I couldn't pass up the opportunity. He and his team joined Luxxery Medical Boutique this past weekend for a beauty bash.

My hair has been redeemed by David and his color expert Becky, who I can't thank enough for revamping my look and giving me really great advice on how to care for my hair. I walked out with bangs and a new color and couldn't be happier.

Visit David and his team today today at their White Plans or their Waldorf location.

A David Palmer Salon is a Paul Mitchell Focus Salon
White Plains Salon Academy
4447 Crain Hwy
White Plains, MD. 20695

or

3028 Waldork MarketPlace
Waldorf, Maryland 20603

No comments: