Friday, November 20, 2009

My 24 Hours in New York


I jumped on the Acela last week and spent a short 24 hours in New York and had the most amazing shopping experience.

I mostly hung out Greenwich Village and Soho and thank God for my Puma's because I was on a mission.

So here is the shopping recap...........
I swung by Starstruck Vintage, bought earrings from Frou Frou Bijou at Union Square, grabbed some bangles at the Holiday Shops at Bryant Park, picked up some new silverware, steak knives and platters at Fishs Eddy, munched on cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, scored a new Calvin Klein jacket at a sample sale, bought a dope leather cuff from Joseph Hanna Fine Leather Goods, picked up a new tote from Marc by Marc Jacobs, stacked up on some records (incuding Prince, Cyndi Lauper and Porgy and Bess) at Bleecker Street Records, perused rings at Modern Tibet, fell in love with eco-friendly furniture at Environment Furniture and spent hours in ABC Furniture gathering ideas for the condo.

I thought I would give you all a recap of some of the amazing
furniture finds ABC has too offer. I even found a Chinese pavillion beaded chandelier from Canopy Designs, Ltd. (housed in ABC, picture above) that is to die for and I think would go very nicely above my bed.

So that's the recap from last weekend. 24 hours in one of the most amazing cities on earth! I came back loaded with bags, refreshed and with a head full of decorating ideas.










































No comments: