Thursday, November 12, 2009

DC This Week is on HOLD until Tuesday and Off to the NYC

http://cubeme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/museum-contemporary-art-kazuyo-sejima-ryue-nishizawa-sanaa2.jpg
It's time for a break. DC This Week is on hold for the rest of the week. I'm venturing off to the NYC for the weekend for some much need RnR at the Mercer Hotel with a girlfriend. I'm sure I will come back with lots of goodies for you all and hope to stop off at some of my favs including Hable Construction, Magnolia Bakery, Stanton Social, Fat Beats Records, ABC Home, Century 21 and the shops at Bryant Park are up for the holiday season. With only 48 hours to enjoy the city I doubt I venture north of Union Square. But I'm especially excited to check out the New Museum on Bowery (pictured above). Have a good weekend all.

No comments: