Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Gilt Groupe Obsession Continues

[Picture2.png]


Let's face it, I have no time to shop in stores, nor the patience thus Gilt Groupe has been a bit of a God send for me. I'm hosting ART BUZZ this upcoming Monday night at Co. Co. Sala so needed a cute top to wear with jeans and black heals for the event. Today I scored two tops (pictured) by Cynthia Steffe and since I need them ASAP, threw in overnight shipping. Total time to find purchase and buy online: 6 minutes (they have my credit card saved). Bank account damage: $148. Not having to go to a store this weekend to find an outfit: Priceless.

Gilt Groupe provides access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts 36 hours and features hand selected styles from a single designer. Sign up today HERE.

Gilt Groupe announced the debut of Gilt Fuse a few months ago month, an online store exclusively for women. It‘s a great new way to mix and match today‘s most-wanted labels with tomorrow‘s hottest emerging brands at prices that are impossible to resist. And since I hate shopping for clothing in stores, it's been the perfect forum for me to add to my wardrobe, right from my computer.

[Picture1.png]

No comments: