Friday, October 23, 2009

The Gilt Groupe Obession Continues

















































Last night I rocked a simple Cynthia Steffe beaded top (below) and jeans as we ventured to Masa 14 for dinner, the Longview Gallery opening, DIRTY GREEN and the Lincoln Theatre to hang-out with O. and the rest of the production crew as the Bentzen Ball opened up.


[Picture2.png]

This morning Shira alerted me that Gilt Groupe was having its final sale on about 25 of its coveted designers. I snagged a TIBI dress (above) that I had been eyeing for a few months for $70 (had a $25 store credit) that was originally $378.

Gilt Groupe has taught me so much about designers and now I can ramble about ADAM, EDUN, TIBI , Cynthia Steffe and Theory in a heartbeat. I've started to pay a lot more attention to cuts, fabrics, colors and appreciate really great clothes because of this online shopping site and it's made life so much easier when picking out a quality outfit for big events.

Tonight we are heading to Zengo for dinner and Hirshhorn After Hours and I pulled another Cynthia Steffe top out of the closet I bought at GILT a few weeks back to rock with jeans and black boots.

Let the obsession continue. Gilt Groupe provides access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts 36 hours and features hand selected styles from a single designer. Sign up today HERE.



[Picture1.png]

No comments: