Thursday, September 24, 2009

BitchBoards

I've been reassured that my snowboard and gear are on their way back from Aspen, but I'm not holding my breath. I was online the other day contemplating to myself, "maybe I'll buy a new board" since I just gave my very first one I don't use anymore away.

And then I realized it made no sense because I just bought a new board last winter. Nevertheless, I found this dope BitchBoards® La Fumee(above) on sale for $129! They have sizes 139, 144, 152, 154 in stock HERE.

BitchBoards® is a new and revolutionary company focusing exclusively on the creation of highly functional and fashionable "boards for bitches". We are not talking about awkward and heavy men's boards with butterflies and daisies slapped on top. We are also not talking about "chick-sized" boards with a dash of pink across the surface, hiding weak and cheap manufacturing. We're talking about high-quality, Bitchin' boards for the you chicks out there who demand a sense of style.

Because of the outright negligence of the snowboarding industry to provide stylish snowboards for women, company founder and snowboarding enthusiast Alex Masterson decided to quit her bitchin' and do something about it! Thus BitchBoards® was created. By dedicating the design process to understanding the actual needs and desires of the female boarder, women no longer have to sacrifice style on the slopes.

I hear the snow Gods calling my name and I can see one of their boards actually making it into my lineup.....................but hopefully I'll see my Limited Belle board (below) back in my possession come first white out this winter.




http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/9d/1/AAAAAnlLO_UAAAAAAJ0RfA.jpg

1 comment:

hoogrrl said...

Anything pink rocks!