AWESOMENESS SQUARED: the Flashpoint Twister Experience
August 25, 6 – 8 p.m.
We are. And it’s hot. And it’s August. So here’s our solution: Twister + A/C + PBR = Flashpoint Twister Tournament
Hang out with our favorite artist friends, gallery supporters and master of ceremonies, Jjana Valentiner, as your team tries to advance through the bracketed face-offs to win the ultimate prize: A PBR Bocce Ball set. Did we mention there would be cold beer? And pigs in a blanket? As we said, awesomeness squared.
- Teams of two square off in a classic Twister battle. Don’t have a partner? We’ll pair you up.
- We play by Twister rules. The good people at Hasbro know what they are doing, vastly more than we do.
- Tickets: $15 ($10 for members, volunteers and Flashpoint program alumni)
- You must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. And we will card you.
- For questions or to buy a ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.315.1322
Not feeling flexible?
Connect 4 will be provided for the anti-Twister crowd. Sorry — Battleship and RISK were nixed — something about how world domination just didn’t say “collaborative arts space.”
Warning: the Twister board seemed a lot larger when you were ten. Strategy sessions are advised.