Thursday, August 27, 2009

On My Radar: DC Based Jeweler Pamela Nieto

You may recall that every once in a while when I'm out and about I rock these amazing necklaces (see a recent purchase above). I have five pieces and they are all designed by DC-based jeweler Pamela Nieto. She has these custom necklaces handmade in Columbia and uses materials like cow horn, bone, semi precious stones, natural dried seeds, sweet water pearls, silver, wooden, and ceramic pieces. No two are alike and I adore every single necklace and earring set that I have bought from her over the course of the past year and a half.

This week Pamela launched her Etsy.com shop
HERE. You too can shop for her designs and I won't be offended if you strut your stuff on the streets of DC and in the office. The secret is out and I'm sure you will find a piece that you love and become a collector like I have. You can see all of her new designs HERE and they range from $35 to $50 for the necklace and earrings (see then new designs below.)













































































No comments: