Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On My Radar: Artist Yellena James

This past month I bought two prints from Oregon based artist Yellena James at her Etsy store. See her Etsy interview HERE.

I bought the pieces and had framed with a white border that turned out pretty amazing. I decided to hang them in my office at work next to my two Andy Warhol cubed boxes that include two quotes of his I love. The first "the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting" and the second, "but I always say, one's company, two's a crowd and three's a party." So I thought I would give you a quick photo of the pieces on the wall and I really encourage you to visit Yellena's Etsy shop today and check out her works that are for sale at very affordable prices.

The artist has done illustration work for Anthropologie, K2 snowboards, Nike and many others.


No comments: