Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Hat Season!


I love to attend polo matches, but I love wearing adorable hats even more! Yesterday, we ventured to Baltimore for some R&R and grub at Red Star. We stopped off at Hats in the Belfry to try on some hats and I picked up a new one for the Commonwealth Polo Match.

Of course the hat I loved the most was $250 (see first one below), but I scooped an adorable straw one for a fraction of that price (see second one below). And I picked up a cute blue/white striped one that I wore to America's Polo Cup back in May (see picture above and third one below) at Hats in the Belfry. Every woman should have a few good hats in your wardrobe. So shop online today or venture for a weekend trip to check out Hats in the Belfry.
Cha Cha's Grace - Asymmetrical Fedora
Belfry Gilia - Panama Downturn Fedora

San Diego Gemstone - Striped Ribbon Brim
Goorin Glitz - Wool Felt Bowler
Belfry Bella - Knotty-Sisal Cloche
San Diego Lauren - Wool Felt Cloche
David Steele Fiona - Milan Straw Downturn

San Diego Clara - Classic Floral Cloche
Belfry Piera - Basket-Weave Cloche

No comments: