Friday, July 24, 2009

On My Radar: Posto

Posto's Communal Table and Bar

Last night I dined at Posto and had great Italian meal. You might recall that Posto is housed on 14th Street in the old Viridian space. We started off with a little antipasti and jumped right into our main courses. For me, three meat ravioli with a savory butter thyme sauce and Guance for my friend which consisted of braised veal cheeks, sautéed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes. And we caped it off with a bottle of my favorite type of wine, a Nero d' Avola (2005, Tasca d'Almerita.)

The service was also amazing and I don't think the entire meal we needed to ask for one thing and he kept our glasses full. SET YOUR TIVO’S for this Saturday, July 25 at 5:30 a.m. to NBC 4 to catch Massimo Fabbri, Posto’s Executive Chef and Co-Owner, on
Cooking Up A Better Life with Misha.

No comments: