Kiehl’s maintains an impassioned commitment to the environment and is constantly striving to further our efforts in our products, in our packaging, in our stores, and in the service of Kiehl’s patrons in their local communities around the world.
Recent projects such as the Limited Edition Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance, and “Aloe Vera” Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser to benefit JPF Ecosystems offer our patrons opportunities to donate to worthy environmental causes through their purchases, and our newest in-store initiative encourages our patrons to aid the environment through their actions: Introducing Recycle and Be Rewarded! at Kiehl’s.
Recycle and Be Rewarded! is a program in which patrons of Kiehl’s free-standing stores may return their empty Kiehl’s bottles, tubes and jars for recycling, in exchange for product. This program is now available in Kiehl’s free-standing stores nationwide.
- Patrons will receive a Recycle and Be Rewarded! card in any Kiehl’s free-standing store, and will be encouraged to be eco-conscious and return empty Kiehl’s bottles and tubes to any Kiehl’s store.
- The Recycle and Be Rewarded! card will be stamped in-store, each time a Kiehl’s empty is returned for recycling.
- Upon returning his or her 3rd empty and receiving his or her 3rd stamp, each Kiehl’s patron will receive a complimentary tube of Lip Balm #1.
- Upon returning his or her 5th empty and receiving his or her 5th stamp, each Kiehl’s patron may choose an item from the Official Kiehl’s Travel Collection.
- Upon returning his or her 10th empty and receiving his or her 10th stamp, each Kiehl’s patron may choose any single product with a value of $25 or less, excluding Flagship Exclusive Items or charitable products.
- After the Recycle and Be Rewarded! card has been filled, each patron will receive a fresh card for ongoing recycling.