Friday, May 15, 2009

Let the Weekend begin...............

The image “http://www.latinconcepts.com/photos/lc_1222355200_yaku_logosml.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
With so much planned this weekend I just had to take the night off last night, thus instead of heading out to Bethesda after work to see the preview of Valentino: The Last Emperor I headed to Irongate for some wine and patio fun for Veronica's birthday. But don't despair, you can still catch all the action throughout the weekend.

We ended up at Marx in Mt. Pleasant for a night cap. The night off was well heeded. Tonight Azzie and I will make a cameo at The Front Row to join in the fun during Christian Siriano of Project Runway's reception at Redwood Restaurant. Later that night DJ Ca$$idy is at Policy and be sure to get on Kevin Murray's guestlist HERE. Also don't forget to FLY private at FLY Lounge with Jamie and Ezra. Shoot your list to jamie@jamiehess.com or holler at him for table service.


I'm really ecstatic because this weekend is the Greek Festival at Saint Sophia Cathedral. I've been three years in a row, even last year when it rained all over me and the food is ALWAYS amazing.

Saturday night I'm heading to Arlington, yes, me crossing the river, even though I did do it for my birthday dinner at Farrah Olivia. I digress. I'm crossing the river to have dinner at the widely acclaimed YAKU in Arlington. I'll be hosting a birthday dinner for my girlfriend Tosha and enjoying their Chinese-Peruvian Fusion. So stay tuned as you'll see a write on in Not for Tourists from me soon. I've been taking a break from freelance writing for the past few months, but will pick back up again soon.

Sunday funday is going to be massive!!!!!! And if you haven't heard or been invited to the secret bash........well shoot me a text message or email and maybe you can get in on the rooftop fun at the re-launch of our favorite summer parties. Is it COOL in here or just me?

Have a great weekend all because DC This Week is on hold an counting down until vacation and sailing in SF with Michi and Azzie in just two weeks. Also get ready because ART BUZZ and LE FREAK are just around the corner.

We've got some free goodies and lots of free champagne and wine for you at both events so you won't want to miss. I aspire to keep you entertained and well hydrated......................Prost. Jade

No comments: