Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last night at West Elm I had some shopping therapy


Last night at DC Magazine's party at West Elm I snagged the white circle cut-out chair above for my living room and the taksim pillows below. And I was even more excited that my chair was the floor model so I got it for 75% off! So what should have been about $229 was $50 or so. Elated.

The crowd last night was beaming with trendy DCers including Laura Chavez, producer of Let's Talk Live. The event was a celebration of their launch show on News Channel 8. Natasha Barrett and Doug Mckelway host
Let's Talk Live weekdays at noon offering a new and vibrant look at the people and events in DC.

It was a great night and I highly suggest you stop in to West Elm this week and check out their digs for the spring. They offer affordable and livable furniture and designs that will surely perk up your pad.

West Elm
1020 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
202.347.8929


taksim pillow cover

No comments: