Friday, April 3, 2009

Last night at POPPY


















Last night I picked up a really great ring (picture above and yes I know I need a manicure) at POPPY in Georgetown for their shopping benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. 20 % of the sales from last night went to the Foundation and my ring is made by designer Jessi Taylor based in Seattle, Washington.

Store owner and designer Heidi Hess of Poppy held the event to honor her lifelong friend Anna Hoyer who is struggling with type 1 diabetes. My grandfather also had diabetes and lost his life due to complications from the disease.

Stop by Poppy this weekend to check out Heidi and Jessi Taylor's designs and I encourage you to visit
the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation website.
And check out some of Jessi Taylor's other designs below.





No comments: