Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aspen Photo Recap with Quotes of the Week to Come Later


Me snowboarding at Snowmass. I love my baby blue snowboard and gear. I'm a total brat.

Tiffany, Charlie and Lisa

Me, Charlie and Asma

My beloved Limited Belle snowboard and I. I love her so so much.

Tiffany, Asma and I at Sneaky's at the base of Snowmass after a long day of boarding

Charlie and I on the lift

My elk at Pine Creek. So worth the journey and the hardest meal I ever worked for in my life.

Tiffany in a Jean Paul Gaultier jumpsuit rockin' it out at the basin.

The girl's at Jimmy's for some late night drinking sessions

Danny and I at Regal (I think).

The girls and Charlie the day we left. All the snow had melted at his house. Sad face.

Tiffany and I at Mezza Luna.

Lisa and I in our many many hottub sessions.

This is what the top of the world looks like from my eyes.

Seriously? Who names a gas station Kum & Go?
[IMG_2268.JPG]
Complete drink fest in the hot tub. I LOVE ASPEN!

Tiffany and I on the gondola

Asma and I resting

I call this "Self Potrait"

Me running through the snow in a bikini. Not so smart.

No comments: