Friday, February 6, 2009

DC This Week is ON HOLD and outta TOWN. See you kiddies Monday


And I leave you with a picture of my mom and I when I was like 13. My mom and I have the EXACT same birthday and it's taking place on the 16th! Woooooooooooo.

Of course I have to throw down for my birthday (and hopefully my mom will brave the cold and come in from Texas) and top last year at Josephine. So here are the details for the bash that DJ Will Eastman and I will throw next Sunday the 15th @ Metropolitan. Prost! Jade


For one night only Le Freak will return to Metropolitan with no excuse late-night dance sessions as Monday is a holiday kiddies

DJ Will Eastman on the turntables with host, Jade Floyd, (the birthday girl) dancing on couches until the weeeeee hours of the a.m.

Techno, house, club, and electro dance party

Sunday, February 15th
8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
21+

Complimentary champagne from 8:00-9:00!
Our toast to the new President and in honor of Presidents Day

1847 Columbia Road (in Adam’s Morgan)
Washington, DC
Lower level of Napoleon Lounge

No Cover. Early arrival suggested as we will reach capacity


No comments: