Friday, January 16, 2009
Word on the Street: Latin Concepts doesn't believe in waiting in lines and neither do I.
As seen in today's Yay's and Nay's Latin Concepts is offering a VIP pass so that you do not have to wait in line at any of its lounges during inauguration. Stop by Mate, Chi Cha or Yaku which are all open for lunch today thru Tuesday at 11:30 to buy a $25 pass that will keep you out of the cold!
Top 10 Ways Latin Concepts Lounges Will Keep You Warm During the 44th Inauguration
1) Get a VIP cut the line pass – For just $25 you may purchase a VIP pass to enter all Latin Concepts lounges: Chi Cha, Ceviche Silver Spring, Gazuza, Guarapo, Maté, Nena and Yaku with priority…no waiting in line. And once inside you may cut the line to the restrooms as well. Valid from 1/16/09 - 1/20/09. must be 21.
2) Chi Cha, Mate and Yaku will be serving lunch Friday, January 16 – Tuesday, January 20th. Relax during your lunch break or catch the parade on one of our TV’s.
3) Ceviche Silver Spring and Yaku will be offering a 4 course dinner with wine pairings included for $44 from Sunday, January 18 – Thursday, January 22. Enjoy a special menu with many options to choose from.
4) Sunday January 18th at 9pm hit the Dance floor to the tunes of DJ Boris Gluck at Nena the upstairs lounge of Guarapo, skip all the crowds in DC!
5) Party like you don’t have to go to bed! Chi Cha and Gazuza will be open until 4am 1/16 - 1/20.
6) Smoke it up! Hookah pipes are available at all times at Chi Cha and Guarapo!
7) Pop you’re own bottle. Party like you’re the Barakstar and order table service at Chi Cha, Gazuza or Maté.
8) Sip on one of the 10 hot drinks on the Chi Cha winter drink menu, which will warm those toes.
9) DJ Kimozaki from XM radio is spinning at Guarapo on Thursday, 1/22 from 10pm-3am, do not miss this.
10) Last but not least…do not forget to buy your VIP pass!