Monday, December 22, 2008

The Weekend Photo Recap


Melissa, Kristin, Ayo, Asma, me, Alicia and Eric @ BLISSPOP

Indrid, Ora and I @ Co Co Sala for brunch

Stryk and I @ Co Co Sala for brunch

Vero and Nicko @ Co Co Sala

Charles and I @ Marvin

Melissa, me, Alicia and Asma @ Abby's holiday party

As and Ayo @ BLISSPOP. Ayo your manhawk is SICK!

T-bone and I @ Co Co Sala

Melissa, me and Danielle @ her holiday party. Summer in the City

It was a whirlwind of a weekend beginning with work holiday parties on Thursday at Oyamel and Cafe Atlantico (a double header). Friday was a day of rest as a I took a vacation day and that night the posse and I hit up five of the best holiday parties including Radiance MedSpa's (thank you for the gift certificate's Candice), Abby's bash, Danielle's Summer in the City bash, a double header birthday bash @ Darlington House and BLISSPOP @ 9:30 Club.

BLISSPOP was just that, blisspopin', though we were crushed because we got there at the wrong time and missed Will Eastman's set which is always amazing. Literally getting there near the middle of Nadastrom's the night was nuts and everyone poured in from various parties around 2 a.m. to hear Blaqstarr and Tittsworth doing rotations until the weeeeeeeeeee hours of the a.m.

I fell in bed somewhere in DC around 3 a.m. only to arise at 8 a.m. the next morning for brunch with Asma and and bit of shopping with Tif. We'll skip the next 8 hours and fast forward to Sunday where I hosted a brunch at Co Co Sala for my long serving and enduring best buds in the city. It was so much fun to see everyone and have us all get together for one last time before we all head out of the country and the city for the holidays. So prost to everyone. I had an incredible weekend and get the full photo re-cap on Facebook.

Jade

No comments: