Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DC's Best Burgers

http://media.hamptonroads.com/images/fun/burger.jpg

A few days ago a friend asked me where to get a good burger that wasn't the traditional FIVE GUYS that we all love. So I thought about it for a while and recalled every place I've had good burgers in the past couple of weeks. Let's face it, DC This Week loves BEEF. I'm from Texas kiddies. Here's my vote:

  • Cafe Saint Ex - you will salivate
  • Matchbox - sliders with those yummy onion strings (and they are opening up a new restaurant on 8th in Eastern Market)
  • Co Co Sala - the mini blue cheese burger keeps me coming back for my weekly dinner date
  • 1905 - goodness, with gouda cheese and onions. Get their mustard on the side. You'll die.
  • Good Stuff Eatery - decent and more trendy because the chef was on Top Chef

No comments: