Monday, September 15, 2008

Another addiction added to my list............


This weekend I picked up another hot little number from Everard's Clothing which I rocked out at the COOLOUT on Sunday. Lately I've had a small addiction to Byron Lars. And a few weeks back when I hosted Everard's Evening Escape (featured this month in DC Magazine by Modern Luxury) I also snagged once of his pieces.

Stop in today, but you'll be happy to know it's highly unlikely we'll be seen in the same outfit together, because Everard's only buys 4 of a look in 4 sizes. Once their gone, their gone, ensuring Louis keeps me looking phenom.

EVERARD'S CLOTHING

GEORGETOWN
1802 WISCONSIN AVE NW
WASHINTON, DC 2007
202.298.7464

EVERARD'S CLOTHING

WEST END
1120 20TH ST NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20036
202.457.0077

No comments: